We are open for in-person appointments.
We are also continuing to serve our community by offering virtual appointments by phone or video for those who are symptomatic, who are quarantined, or who would prefer to receive their care remotely. Appointment costs will continue to be covered by applicable private insurance benefits.
Medicines and supplements can be picked up in-person, or available by phone or email order. Once purchased, items can be available for curb-side pick-up outside the clinic or delivery arrangements can be made through the front desk.
Here are our current protocols in place for healthy and safe access to care:
- Staff, patients, or people attending with patients must use the self-screening tool before booking an appointment: https://
- People identified as symptomatic for COVID-19 will be instructed to contact our public health centre via Health Links/ Info Sante, and any treatment from our facility will be offered via remote/ telemedicine to symptomatic patients.
- Entry into the clinic will be regulated to prevent congestion.
- When possible, we ask that our clients come alone to their appointment to prevent clinic congestion. When a support person is needed for a client, we ask that only 1 support person attend to prevent crowding in office spaces.
- We will continue to offer remote product pick-up outside the clinic for medicine refills.
- We will continue to offer the option of appointments via phone or video to any client who would prefer to receive care remotely.
- Cashless or no-contact payment will be used to the greatest extent possible.
- Work/ service areas will be sanitized after each patient.
- We will limit the occupancy of the clinic to fewer than 15 people at a time.
- The use of facial masks is recommended in medical clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic, with the understanding that some people have legitimate medical exemptions from mask wearing which will be honored and accommodated for the health and wellbeing of all.
- We will encourage that patients be on time and enter the clinic no more than 5 min prior to their appointment time, and ask that they leave the clinic promptly after their visit so that we can honour the space for the next person's appointment.
- We will stagger appointments to minimize waiting room congestion.
All purchases of medical products are FINAL for health and safety purposes.
Please call us at 204.615.5225 by 2:00 p.m. on the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call our office by 12:00 p.m. on Friday. If prior notification is not given, you will be charged 50% of the fee for the missed appointment.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Online Booking is disabled. We will review the availability of Online Booking as we get through this exceptional time together.